Can you really change your life just by changing the way that you think? That’s what today’s guest is here to discuss. Blaine Oelkers is an entrepreneur who’s run a variety of profitable businesses over the past 25 years, including a consulting firm, a pizza franchise, four health and wellness business, and a personal development company. He’s also begun to social enterprises that use a business model rather than a charity model in order to help end malnutrition.
Blaine has a passion for helping people find their hidden abilities that will allow them to lead the life that they desire, design, and deserve. He’s committed to getting results and has trademarked the title, Chief Results Officer. Listen to the episode to hear what Blain has to say about social enterprises, how to study the book Think and Grow Rich, and how to achieve the $10,000 hour.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- How Blaine’s two social enterprises got started
- How social enterprise works
- How a passion for a project helps drive results
- The first step toward getting the financial life that you want
- The lost pages of the original Think and Grow Rich
- A technique to help people discover their true desires
- How to get past the day-to-day struggle and think bigger
- What WYTAYBA means
- How to dilute head trash
- The $10,000 hour
- Where listeners can learn more about Blaine Oelkers
Links and Resources: